FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- You can go to any of our Oklahoma City area store locations and fill out a Cancellation Form.
Find a location near you
- Fill out the Freeze Form
- Request a Freeze Form at any Sandy Beaches Sun Spa location.
No, the state of Oklahoma does not require a 24-hour rule waiting period between your tanning sessions.
- Monday-Friday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM and Saturday/Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Closed on some major holidays. (Check our Facebook page for Holiday Closings: https://www.facebook.com/SBSunSpa/)
A single spray tan starts at $19.95. Please contact our Guest Services to find out additional information on pricing. 866.405.5062 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shower, shave, and exfoliate several hours before your session. Come in free of lotion, deodorant, or cosmetics.
- Ask our sales associates about our primer and post care to make your tan look the best and last the longest.
- Click here to read out Sunless Tanning Tips https://sandybeachesok.com/tan-with-us/spray-tanning-salons/
With the proper prep and post care spray tans typically last 5-7 days.
- Without a tanning lotion the melanin in our skin is not active until 7 minutes after the session begins. By applying a lotion it will react with the skin to increase the body’s production of melanin, the pigment in skin, within 1 minute of your tanning session.
- Another important reason for using a tanning lotion is to replenish the moisture to your skin that becomes depleted during the tanning process. Dry skin reflects the UV lights, therefore if you are not using a indoor tanning lotion you will be wasting up to 50% of your tanning session.
- What is a facial lotion?
- The skin on your face is the most sensitive skin on your body, which means it will have the most dramatic reaction to your environment. Therefore, it’s important to pamper your face with facial lotion when you’re tanning in a bed. Facial tanning lotion has the extra punch of nutrients that will replenish your skin and make it look firm and young. When applying, you will want to cover all of the skin that would be exposed when you’re wearing a V-neck shirt. Your face, neck and part of your chest should be covered. You should use facial lotion on the back of your hands, because the skin ages just like facial skin.
- Can I bring my own lotion?
- Please have our sales associates approve your tanning lotion prior to use. Oil-based and outdoor tanning lotions cause permanent damage to the acrylic on the beds. It is highly important to us to provide the top of the line tanning beds therefore we do not allow any outdoor or oil-based tanning lotions.
Yes! It doesn’t matter where you signed up for your membership, you are welcome to tan at any of our locations. Click here to view our locations.
- If you are a Luxury member you can bring a friend with you to tan for free in a 20 min sunbed and can upgrade for a discounted rate.
- For questions, ask one of our Sandy Beaches Sun Spa sales associates in the store or contact our Guest Services.
Any additional questions or issues, please contact our Guest Services at 866.405.5062 or email@example.com